Access to Care
Provider Resources for Uninsured or Underinsured Arkansans
Opportunities for free or reduced-cost health care are available throughout Arkansas. The links below provide information about some of the health clinics and health-care services available across the State.
- Community Health Centers of Arkansas: These clinics accept patients on Medicare, Medicaid, those with private insurance, and those without insurance, based on a sliding fee scale. There are 59 clinics across the State. Find a clinic by visiting CHC online at www.chc-ar.org.
- County Health Clinics: County clinics accept all patients regardless of income; these clinics assess a $5.00 records fee. Visit the Arkansas Department of Health online to obtain location information of local health units.
- Christian Health Center, (870) 231-1111
- Ouachita Valley Family Clinic, (870) 836-8101
- Decatur Medi Clinic, (479) 752-3233
- Hope Migrant/Community Health Center, (870) 777-8420
- Gentiva Health Services, (479) 648-8696
- Newton County Family Practice Clinic, (870) 446-2203
- Harmony Health Clinic, (501) 375-4400
- Pangburn Medical Clinic, (501) 728-4684
- Poplar House Clinic, (479) 936-2991
- Poplar House Evening Medical Clinic, (479) 936-2991
- Strong Clinic, (870) 862-7099
When it comes to your health care, we’ve got your back, Arkansas.